15 unique and fresh nursery ideas featuring wall decals!
Posted on January 25 2018
When creating a space to bring your brand new little one home, you want a space that is unique to your family and that makes you feel happy. Wall decals can help you achieve this in the simplest way. Removable wall decor that makes a big impact with out the big commitment, perfect for growing little ones.
I have pulled together a round up of 15 of my favorite nurseries that our customers have put together using our wall decals to show just how versatile and fun they can be.
1. The ever amazing @thislittlelove_au is a master stylist and hard working mama that put together this amazing nursery for her little man. She used our tiny hand drawn dots in slate to add fun color and texture to this amazing detail filled nursery.
2. The lovely @mamaandherboyboys created this calm and serene nursery using a gorgeous gray wall with our white outlined triangles.
3. Looking for a way to make a bold and graphic statement? Look no further than this piece of graphic wall heaven. @racheltroyan used our triangles in black to create this bold wall that would engage her little one.
4. Beautiful mama of the lovely account @stockwell_menagerie created this lovely wall for her little lady. Neutral with a hint of metallic goodness is my jam! She took our tiny hand drawn dot decals in metallic gold and created some sticky magic!
5. @erika.klavins put together this amazing fun and inspiring nursery using a set of our random sprinkles in custom colors! She used a two tone wall and used decals as a border and it turned out so very good!
6. So, one of my favorite children's decor designers is the lovely Jacinda of @hideandsleep_interiors . She has created this show room space featuring this amazing furniture by @greencathedral and has used our tiny bows wall decal to designate the nursery space. It is a great idea for a shared room!
7. This dream of a boho/scandi inspired nursery by the lovely mama @kate_makehey is just so serene and calm. Our tiny dots wall decal used in a sparce layout adds just enough interest without interrupting the calm feeling that this space has.
8. The lovely @tanahallows of @destinationnursery created this boho inspired nursery for this beautiful little lady and her mama. The neutral palette is just so sweet and our tiny hand drawn hill decals added just a bit of interest.
9. So this every clever mama, took two sets of decals and put them together in the best way! @jesslika used our fun tiny confetti decals and geo cloud decal set to create a mural like feeling and I JUST LOVE IT!
10. I never would have thought to use our white decals on BLACK walls but oh my it just works so well! Incredibly talented mama @ddletterpress made this nursery the talk of the town but using this black wall as the focal point. Our forest compilation wall decals add just a hint of whimsy and fun.
11. Again, the lovely @thislittlelove_au created room MAGIC. She created this beautiful nursery for a sweet family and little Milo. She used our outlined triangles on this pale blue wall and it turned out beautifully.
12. Tropical vibes in a nursery??! Yes, please. @sugarfreedesign uses color and graphic prints to make this space so fun and special. Our fruity pebbles wall decals have never looked better!
13. Wonderfully monochrome inspired mama @ledgerandmajor created this lovely wall with our rounded triangles to create a graphic wall that is pretty amazing!
14. So how fun is this simple graphic nursery?! Black is awesome and it is used so well through out this space. @charlotte__gibbons used the perfect amount of pattern and color! Our tiny hand drawn dots wall decals are used just so well.
15. Last but certainly not least, @littlepeachhandmade created this gorgeously pink space for her little lady and it is just so gorgeous and understated. Our tiny hand drawn dots wall decals add just enough interest to this beautiful wall!