Boys spaces can be difficult to decorate, but boys nurseries can be particularly tricky. It is hard to balance the serene and comforting vibe that every nursery needs with a fun and stimulating environment that little ones thrive in. Here are 10 boys nursery ideas to help you with this conundrum of a space! I think our customers did an amazing job at creating a balanced and beautiful space.
1. This colorfully fun nursery is bright yet serene, functional yet comfortable.
Decals are Dreamy Tiny Hand Drawn Dots
Photo + Space by @maisonellieinteriors
2. Boho nurseries are super cute and this one is no exception. The black and white color scheme is perfect for newborns and it is still calming and serene.
Decals are hand drawn tiny triangles in black
3. Themes + nurseries go hand in hand. This sailboat themed nursery is the perfect mix of whimsy and function. The calming color scheme and texture totally makes this space.
Decals are come ail away decals
Photo by @petiteinteriorco
4. Grey is a perfect go to color for a boys nursery. It is one of the only colors that you can pair with almost any color scheme and it will look amazing! This white, blue and grey combo is just wonderful.
Decals are outlined triangles in white
Photo By @mamaandherboyohboys
5. If you are looking for a multi colored feature wall idea for a boys nursery, look no further than this amazing space. The muted neutral colors mixed with prints and patterns make for one unique space.
Decals are muted terrazzo
Photo and room by @
6. When most think of a boys nursery, they immediately think "blue". This space takes what you think a blue nursery should look like to a whole new level. The monochrome feature wall is just so much fun.
Decals are tiny triangles in navy
7. Sometimes are you need are a few lines, a fun banner, and a classic neutral paint color to make an amazing feature wall.
Decals are marked stripes in black
Photo and room design by @stefaniejean_
8. One of my top tips for decorating a space is to pick your main element, like this cute lion cub print, and then pick other elements that play off of that main item. For example, the light blue decal color is pulled from the print and the shape pairs well and doesn't over power the print.
Decals are tiny hand drawn dots in baby blue
Photo + Design by @mrsmummysingh
9. If you are looking for a happy wall for your nursery, look no further that this amazing space for inspiration. This abstract pattern (even in a neutral color) is so much fun!
Decals are Abstract Everything in Camel
Photo and room design @mamaisonfraiche
10. Everyone knows that I love a good half wall + wall decal combo. The green and mustard feature wall works so well!
Decals are multi triangle combo in mustard
Photo and room design by @thecozyhomeproject
I hope that this room round up helped spark some creative juices!